info@classicsearchplc.com
Call Us Now! +91-80-40800800

Chemicals, Fertilizers

Base chemicals, agro chemicals and specialty chemicals constitute approximately 75% of the Indian chemical industry and is serviced by the Chemical and Fertilizers vertical at Classic Search.  The remaining 25% of the Indian chemical industry are dominated by the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industries, which are serviced by our Pharmaceuticals vertical.

The Indian chemical industry is expected to grow at an annual rate of 10.3% to approximately USD 350 Billion by 2021.  It is expected to contribute approximately 6% to the global chemical industry by 2021.

Economic expansion in India will be the prime driving force behind the growth of the industry.  Being largely an intermediate product, strong economic growth is an important factor in sustaining demand for chemical products.  Per capita consumption of most of the finished products under chemicals sector is far below the world average; this points to the vast potential for growth in the industry.  As in a number of other industries in India, strong growth in discretionary income and changing lifestyles are counted as a few of the other major growth drivers of the chemicals sector.

Our Chemicals and Fertilizers Vertical has immense experience having placed mid, senior and top-level professionals in the base chemicals, agro chemicals, and specialty chemical segments. Our team helps organizations identify and recruit exceptional talent to innovate and drive superior business performance. In a highly competitive environment, leaders of tomorrow need to be able to lead multi-cultural, multi-generational teams in a highly agile fashion to achieve maximum results. We draw on our vast experience to delve deep into our client’s culture, strategy and functional area to develop a highly effective engagement and recruitment approach.

Agricultural Products

India is the largest producer, consumer and exporter of spices and spice products. India’s fruit production has grown faster than vegetables! making it the second largest fruit producer in the world. India’s horticulture output, comprising fruits, vegetables and spices, has reached a record high of 283.5 million tonnes (MT) in 2014-15.  Spice exports from India are expected to reach US$ 3 billion by 2016–17 due to creative marketing strategies, innovative packaging, strength in quality and strong distribution networks. The spices market in India is valued at Rs 40,000 crore (US$ 5.87 billion) annually, of which the branded segment accounts for 15 per cent.

Our Agricultural Products vertical has deep experience having placed mid, senior and top-level professionals.  We also specialize in very niche placements in this sector. Our team helps organizations identify and recruit exceptional talent to innovate and drive superior business performance. We draw on our vast experience to delve deep into our client’s culture, strategy and functional area to develop a highly effective engagement and recruitment approach.

We have, over the years, serviced some of the top names in the sector, who as a result, have placed their trust and loyalty with us in finding them the right talent to help build their brand and achieve their goals.

Whether you are a company or a professional looking for great opportunities or talented professionals, get in touch with us to take care of your needs.

Representative Placements in the Chemicals, Fertilizers and Agricultural Products:

  • Head, Internal Audit and Risk
  • Head, Area Sales
  • Associate Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis
  • Executive Assistant to President
  • General Manager, Projects
  • General Manager, Marketing, Poultry and Livestock
  • Assistant General Manager, Business Intelligence
  • Assistant General Manager, Mining Explosives Sales
  • Assistant General Manager, Product Crop Nutrition
  • Deputy General Manager, HR /HR Business Partner
  • Corn Breeder
  • Sr. Manager, Technical Services
  • Sr. Manager, Purchase- Fertilizer Projects
  • Sr. Manager, Pest Control
  • Sr. Manager, Trading Sales, Industrial Chemicals
  • Product Manager, Crop Nutrition