The Indian pharma industry, which is expected to grow over 15 per cent per annum between 2015 and 2020, will outperform the global pharma industry, which is set to grow at an annual rate of 5 per cent between the same period. The Indian market is expected to grow to US$ 55 billion by 2020, thereby emerging as the sixth largest pharmaceutical market globally by absolute size. By 2025, the market size is expected to further grow to US$ 100 billion, primarily driven by increasing consumer spending, rapid urbanisation, and rising healthcare insurance.
Going forward, better growth in domestic sales would also depend on the ability of companies to align their product portfolio towards chronic therapies for diseases including cardiovascular, diabetes, depression and cancers that are on the rise. The Indian government has taken many steps to reduce costs and bring down healthcare expenses. Speedy introduction of generic drugs into the market has remained in focus and is expected to benefit the Indian pharmaceutical companies. In addition, the thrust on rural health programmes, lifesaving drugs and preventive vaccines also augurs well for the pharmaceutical companies.
Our Pharmaceuticals Vertical has deep experience and an impressive foot-print having placed mid, senior and top-level professionals. Our team helps organizations identify and recruit exceptional talent to innovate and drive superior business performance. In a highly competitive environment, leaders of tomorrow need to be able to lead multi-cultural, multi-generational teams in a highly agile fashion to achieve maximum results. We draw on our vast experience to delve deep into our client’s culture, strategy and functional area to develop a highly effective engagement and recruitment approach.
We have, over the years, serviced some of the top names in the sector, who as a result, have placed their trust and loyalty with us in finding them the right talent to help build their brand and achieve their goals.
Whether you are a company or a professional looking for great opportunities or talented professionals, get in touch with us to take care of your needs.
Representative Placements in the Health and Wellness:
- Chief Executive Officer, Aquaculture
- Head, Regulatory Affairs
- Head, Functional Foods
- Head, Technology Transfer
- Head, Operational Excellence, Master Black Belt
- Head, Legal
- Head, Corporate Communications
- Head, Packaging
- Head, Manufacturing Plant
- Director, Global Program Management
- Leader, Health, Wellness and Nutrition
- Medical Advisor, Dermatology
- Medical Advisor, Nutraceuticals
- National Manager, Partnerships
- National Account Executive
- Regional Sales Training Manager
- Senior Officer, Quality Control
- Brand Manager, Dermatology
- Manager, Process Development
- Manager, Analytical Development
- Manager, Quality Assurance
- Manager, Product Development, Animal Health
- Manager, International Sales and Marketing, Animal Health
- Quality Control Chemist
- API Sales Manager